Monday, January 28, 2013

Real Time

Avie keeps coming into our room between 3am and 4am and acting as if it's morning. She loudly proclaims it's "time get up!"

Um, no my child, it's most certainly not 'time get up'. I usually just try to ignore her but that doesn't work. I mean really, 3am? She asks for water, asks where people are, and on and on and on. She talks SO loudly that Gwen wakes up shortly after this whole party starts. Gwen is an odd duck and while this was not the case when she was a baby/toddler, she is SO incoherent when she wakes in the middle of the night. It's a little funny actually. And it's definitely from Ben.

Anyways, short of locking our bedroom door, there's not much we can do except wait for this to pass. Oh! And before I forget, I participated in Clan Donaldson's Snapshots from a Sunday. FUN TIMES. Go check out all the photos. Do it.

After moving back to the Northwest from Phoenix, I am really ready for winter to be over. Like, extremely ready. Why is it always dark? I mean seriously.

Right now Gwen is trying to teach Avie how to clear her throat. It's going well.

I was going to get us all ready and go for a walk, but after getting the girls dressed, they started playing perfectly together. And I can't ruin a good thing!!! Can I!?!

Now I'm just eating some bunny grahams enjoying this little moment in time that is sure to end in 10...9...8...
Princess tea party time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...