Friday, January 25, 2013

7 Quick Takes

Joining Jen and all the rest for 7 Quick Takes Friday!!

1.
Yesterday was a not fun day for me. I don't want to go too much into it. But it was a hard day for me. 

2.
I did finish Gwen's birth story just in time for her 4th birthday! Yay productivity! It was fun to write it all and it made me remember some fun things and why I love being a Mom so much.

3.
If you haven't already, head over to A Knotted Life to vote for your favorite blogs! Bonnie is so cool for doing this and I am excited to read the nominations! I think it will be a good opportunity to find some more awesome blogs.

4.
I need a vacation. I will even accept a vacation with children. My own children preferably. But I'm open. I really want to go to the beach. The Oregon coast is gorgeous and it's a day's drive away from us. I have actually already planned several vacations that we could go on because I'm twisted and bored.

5.
Here's a cute picture of the girls with the Cinderella just because. I <3 Disney.

6.
I loved all your sweet comments from last week's takes. Thank you all so much! I really started blogging again to gain more community and it just reinforced the decision. I appreciate you all so much!

7.
And for the last take. I know this week many hearts have been turned towards the sadness and pain associated with abortion. My heart is grieved as well. I'd like to highlight some other children who are unwanted and forgotten. Head over to Reece's Rainbow to pray for them individually or, if you can, to donate or even consider adopting one of these angels. And if you want to see what a family looks like when they say, 'Yes', head here.

Thanks again to Jenny on the block for hosting and being awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...