Sunday, February 10, 2013

What I Wore Sunday

It's Sunday! Which means I am linking up with the fine ladies at Fine Linen & Purple for What I Wore Sunday (see what I did there?).

Today after Mass was a pancake breakfast. YUM! It's so fun. I know it's snowy in a lot of places right now, but over on the West Coast, we are basking in glorious sunshine.

Now for the outfit (photos by Ben):

Bump bumpity bump.

I actually don't like this one of me, but Gwen is priceless.
Trying to pose while Ben takes millions of pictures without waiting for me to be ready.

The paparazzi shot.

I spy cute little legs.

And the deets:

Outer sweater: Buckle, many moons ago. 

Sweater: JC Penny's 

Pants: Some really cheap store I forget the name of

Boots: (as always) b.o.c via Famous Footwear (similar).

Scarf: gift









8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, me too! It works so well for pregnancy.

      Delete
  2. the sweater...must have the sweater. love the collar detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for cute Mama's and their bumpity bumps!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Finally into the, "that is def a baby bump and not a big lunch" stage.

      Delete
  4. I just love seeing and hearing about the husbands taking pictures. It seems that they are all the same. Click click while we aren't ready. ;) Cute outfit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!? How hard is it to let us look cute before snapping the pic?

      And thank you! : )

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...